Museum Field Trips Overview
Welcome to our online registration system for Museum field trips.
Below is a quick overview of our enrollment process.
- Select grade level, number of class groups you are booking, and students in each class group.
- Each class group is $100 per day of programming.
Museum Access Fund (MAF) Scholarship – If 50% or more of your school’s student population receives free or reduced price meals (FRPM), there is no charge except for a $50 program fee per day.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all Title I schools will qualify for this scholarship – we recommend confirming with your administrator that at least 50% of your school’s student population receives free or reduced price meals before booking your visit.
- Choose two programs to attend.
- Check availability for selected programs. Please check your school calendar before booking your visit – there are no refunds for cancellations and reschedules are not guaranteed.
- Provide school, teacher, and field trip information.
Please note only credit card payments are accepted online. Your non-refundable payment online guarantees your booking.
Please have your credit card ready before starting the enrollment process.
Questions? Need Registration Support?
Please contact the School and Teacher Coordinator at email@example.com or call 805-682-4711 ext. 108