Sea Center Field Trips Overview
Welcome to our online registration system for Sea Center field trips.
Below is a quick overview of our enrollment process.
- Select grade level, number of class groups you are booking, and students in each class group.
- Each class group is $100 per day of programming.
Museum Access Fund (MAF) Scholarship – If 50% or more of your school’s student population receives free or reduced price meals (FRPM), there is no charge except for a $50 program fee per day.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all Title I schools will qualify for this scholarship – we recommend confirming with your administrator that at least 50% of your school’s student population receives free or reduced price meals before booking your visit.
- Choose a program to attend.
- Check availability for selected programs. Please check your school calendar before booking your visit – there are no refunds for cancellations and reschedules are not guaranteed.
- Provide school, teacher, and field trip information.
Please note only credit card payments are accepted online. Your non-refundable payment online guarantees your booking.
Please have your credit card ready before starting the enrollment process.
Questions? Need Registration Support?
If you have any questions, please contact the Sea Center School and Teacher Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-962-2526 ext. 108