Natural History of Wine, Beer and Spirits – Bourbon
4:00 PM–5:00 PM
Enjoy an hour with Beam Suntory Whiskey Ambassador Amanda Gunderson and SBMNH Director of Exhibits and Education Frank Hein as they explore the bourbon-making process and taste Knob Creek, Basil Hayden’s, and Jim Beam Black.
Sponsored by: Town & Country Event Rentals, The Berry Man, Inc., and Beam Suntory.
BYOB Level: $20 (delivered by email)
- Want to just watch, without any of the accoutrements? We’ll just send you a link.
Aficionado Level: $100 (pick up only at the Museum, no shipping)
- Watch and taste along with the experts!
- (2) 50 mil bottles of each: Knob Creek, Basil Hayden’s, Jim Beam Black
Gourmet Package Add-on: $25 (pickup only at the Museum)
- Enhance the experience with appetizers for two. Separate from your ticket; no link included.
Connoisseur Level (only 4 available): $250 (no shipping available, must be picked up at Museum)
- 1 – Fifth Bottle of each of the tasting bourbons: Knob Creek, Basil Hayden’s, Jim Beam Black
- Sponsor recognition at beginning of the event and on ticketing
Information: Contact Events Manager Meridith Moore at 805-682-4711 ext. 112 or email@example.com.
BYOB Level (delivered by email): $20.00
Aficionado Level (pick up only at the Museum, no shipping): $100.00
Gourmet Package for two Add-on (pick up only at the Museum, no shipping): $25.00
Sponsorship: Connoisseur Level (pick up only at the Museum, no shipping): $250.00